Saturday 31 May 2014

 

 MY TREASAURE BOX - WINTER 2014

 
"Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.  You've got to find the treasure, so that everything you have learned along the way can make sense." - The Alchemist
 
 
We all get caught up in worldly treasures whether its physical items or emotions, no one is perfect.  Below are my current "treasures" or "rewards" for a job well done in achieving my goals for 2014, way ahead of cut-off time. :)  My awesome cool friend suggested that I should reward myself for exceeding my expectations in a personal appraisal - Best idea. Think about this...we are trained to excel in the workplace but what if we 'stole' their ideas and apply it in our personal lives, then we will excel and possibly retire early to follow our hearts/ find our true treasures.  Seriously, think about it.
 
 
 
Shine bright like diamond and choose to be happy - Riri
 
 
 
 
WISHLIST:
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment